Music and entertainment have been a part of our lives ever since humans learned to compose different frequencies as tones.
It isn’t just a medium of expression of thoughts but is also an integral part of our life.
The vast number of languages has created a huge variety of music as well as sources of entertainment.
Moreover, the medium to listen to those has also been changed throughout history.
Earlier, there used to have orchestras and theatre where an artist would perform a certain activity and people would enjoy those.
Then there was the invention of the radio which changed many things.
With this, people were able to communicate for different purposes.
Now we live in a tech-savvy world where everything is somehow related to our smart devices.
May it be our education or our entertainment or our work; everything is related to smartphones and computers.
Moreover, headphones are those accessories that help us to listen to the sounds coming from these devices carefully.
Headphones also come in different configurations as well as consist of different technologies.
Some are wired-based whereas some others provide wireless connectivity.
Today, in this article, we are going to discuss some of the best wireless noise cancelling headphones under 150
best noise cancelling headphones under 150
Anker Soundcore Life Q20
- Runs on a lithium polymer battery with 40 hours of playback
- Built-in microphone with active noise cancellation
- 100 percent stronger bass than others at this range
- High-resolution audio certified by sound engineers
- Weighs around 263 grams in total
The second one in the best noise cancelling wireless headphones under 150 list is also from Soundcore and the model is the Q20 hybrid which is known for its superior quality of active noise cancellation system.
It provides a certified high-resolution sound with a 40kHz frequency of the sound.
It gives extraordinary clarity to the user. The ambient noises are reduced by almost 90 percent with this headphone which shows its versatility in noise cancellation.
The headphone comes with 4 built-in ANC microphones or active noise cancellation microphones with an engineered algorithm.
As a result, the system can cancel most of the useless outside world noises giving pure and clear audio.
The headphone comes with a massive 40-hour playback time at 60 percent volume. It can be extended to almost 60 hours when played at lower volumes.
The memory foam earcups provide great comfort to the ears of the user.
The headband comes with a great pair of rotating joints making it even more comfortable for the long run.
- The active noise cancellation is very good.
- Price is very affordable as compared to others.
- Very lightweight and is easy to use.
- Can pair with multiple devices
- Super comfortable memory foam ear cups
- Other Anker products have better build quality
- The headband is a little uncomfortable after long use
back to menu ↑
Anker Life Q30- Soundcore
- Built-in Multi-mode noise-canceling system
- Hear the outside important sounds
- 22 EQ pre-sets from the Soundcore app
- Very fast pairing with any device
- Comfortable memory foam ear cups and the headband
The first product in the best headphones under 150 noise cancelling list of noise-canceling headphones is the Soundcore by Anker Life Q30.
It has a form factor of over-the-ear type and is best known for its superior build quality over the others.
The connectivity technology in this one is wireless Bluetooth enabled type.
This headphone has a hybrid active noise cancellation system that can block outside sounds by almost 95 percent.
Two types of mic are included in this headphone. The first one is the internal mic and the other one is the internal mic. These when combined produce great quality of sound when one is on a call.
Moreover, the headphone has three types of modes for noise cancellation.
The first type is the outdoor mode for ambient noise cancellation. The second one is transport mode which lets the user listen to announcements and stuff while traveling. The third one is the indoor mode perfect for listening to audio indoors.
- Very convenient to carry this around anywhere
- Availability of multi-point connection for more usage
- Ear friendly design of the memory foam earcups
- High-resolution sound with 40kHz frequency
- Multiple modes for noise cancellation
- The sound quality needs improvement
- Playtime needs to get enhanced with such a price
back to menu ↑
Skullcandy Venue Wireless ANC
- Rapid charge with 5 hours of playtime in 10 min.
- Active noise cancellation with two mics
- Very comfortable design for long sessions
- Monitor mode for talking to people
- Active assistant with the push of a button
This next one is on the best active noise cancelling headphones under 150 list probably the most popular amongst others due to its excellent quality audio.
May that be enjoying music or long hours of gaming sessions; this headphone delivers every bit of the sound making the listening experience very good.
This headphone features a rapid charging system with which the user can enjoy up to 5 hours of playback with just 10 minutes of charge.
This not only improves the user experience but also promises a great and long-lasting session. There is also a smart feature built-in inside the headphone.
It allows the user to track the headphone may they be present anywhere in the vicinity.
The one-button active assistant also comes in handy to call out any assistant paired with a smart device.
The noise cancellation system is so good that the user can almost forget the outdoor environment instantly.
- Very comfortable design
- Easy to use and long-lasting
- Supercharge mode for rapid charging
- Active noise cancellation system
- High-resolution sound with superior quality
- Price is a little higher
- The build quality isn’t too good
back to menu ↑
Sennheiser HD 4.50
- Active noise cancellation for listening pleasure
- 30 hours of battery life
- USB C type fast charging
- Intuitive voice assistant controls
- Durable and minimalist design
The fourth one in the best Bluetooth noise cancelling headphones under 150 list is from Sennheiser and is a wireless type noise-canceling headphone.
Crafted for a great deal of sound quality, they provide an active noise cancellation system with pure quality bass with their larger diameter drivers.
The build quality is also great with high-quality materials making it both robust as well as stylish.
With powerful as well as efficient sound drivers, this headphone delivers quality sound without any distractions for the user.
It is also very easy to move since it is lightweight and easy to fold. So, one can easily take it anywhere without experiencing any difficulty.
Also, the quality codec support and low latency mode give the headphones superiority over others.
There is also a system of fast charging which can give a playback time of 30 hours to this headphone.
Moreover, the one-tap voice assistant is also another handy feature of this headphone.
- Superior bass with wide drivers
- Great quality of music
- Active noise cancellation
- Crafted for a long run
- The battery life is less than others
back to menu ↑
COWIN E7 Pro
- Manufactured by Cowin company
- The total weight is 231 grams
- Connecting type is Bluetooth
- Over the ear type headphones
- Lithium-ion battery-operated headphone
The last one on the best noise canceling Bluetooth headphones under 150 list is the COWIN E7 pro.
It is one of the most popular marvels in the sound industry. The professional active noise cancellation technology attracts many buyers to go for this product.
This is because it has great functionality which is available at a cheaper price than most headphones with similar technology.
The different types of noise cancellation modes available in this headphone are a key focal point proving its worth in a good purchase.
There is a very significant noise reduction at various levels, may it be work or may it be travel.
This headphone is even capable of reducing noise from airplane cabins or city traffic making it a perfect companion for music listeners.
It is weighed around 231 grams which is very light as compared to others in this price range.
However, it only has a lithium-ion battery which is a compromise against others with a Lithium polymer battery. But overall, it is a powerful device delivering great audio.
- Very lightweight design
- Durable and user-friendly headband
- Memory foam ear cups for comfort
- Active noise cancellation for great sound
- Compatible with all devices
- The battery is lithium-ion type.
Conclusion of Best Noise Cancelling headphones under 150
All of these headphones have specific features which allow the user to experience a great quality of music for any purpose they want to use it.
While the Sennheiser provides the best quality of bass due to the bigger drivers used in the headphones, the Skullcandy headphone is known for its superior quality of music.
Similarly, due to their impressive built design and active noise cancellation, Soundcore products give a durable life to their Anker Life headphones.
The COWIN on the other hand is known for its great quality of sound experience in different modes.
All these headphones are known for their specific area of expertise. A user should consider their requirement first and then decide the headphone which they want to buy.
This will let the user get the most out of any headphones they buy.