Welcome to this new guide. In the previous, we discuss how to pair SkullCandy headphones, But today We will discuss a common question about How do I reset my Skullcandy headphones.
Skullcandy provides a wide range of headphones at an affordable cost. The headphones have impressive sound quality that increases the overall music experience of the user. There might be a difficulty in connection, but you might face many issues.
So, for this, you will have to reset your headphones and then pair them back. So, in this article, you will get a detailed procedure on how you can reset your skullcandy headphones.
There are different types of headphones available in the market, but now they are ubiquitous for their innovative features and sound performance.
You may be know how to reset a regular headphone, but today we will try to explain how you can do the same for SkullCandy headphones.
For every headphone, you have to click the power buttons for at least 15 seconds. After that, you remove the Bluetooth device from your phone and pair it again after resetting your device.
The general method to reset your headphones.
If your Skullcandy wireless headphones is not working, then you must follow these steps:-
- Remove Skullcandy headphones from the list of “Paired Devices” on your mobile or computer.
- Long press the volume up and volume down button on your skullcandy headphones.
- You will see a light flashing that will indicate that your headphones have been reset.
- Now, you can pair your headphones.
I have Skullcandy Crusher ANC headphones, and it is not pairing. How do I reset and pair it?
To reset your Skullcandy Crusher ANC headphones, follow these steps:-
- Unpair the headphones from your device, and remove them from the paired list on your device. Then power off the headphones.
- Then, long-press the upper and lower buttons in the headphones for about ten minutes.
- You will see a LED light flashing, and the top and bottom light will turn yellow.
- Your headphones will reset, and you can pair them with your devices.
Skullcandy hush Evo headphones are not working (How to reset it)
- First, disconnect your headphones and remove them from the paired list from your device.
- Now, long press the power and volume down button simultaneously for about three seconds.
- You will find purple light flashing on the headphones, and you will hear “Disconnected”.
- You can then turn on your headphones and then put the Skullcandy EVO headphones into pairing mode. You will notice a blue and red light flashing on the headphones and will hear “Pairing,”
- Open the Bluetooth connections on your device, and under the available or other devices, you will see Skullcandy Hush Evo. Click on the Hush EVO, and you will pair your device. Once pairing is completed, you will hear “Connected.”
How to reset Skullcandy Indy earbuds
- First, keep the Skullcandy indy earbuds in your charging case.
- Remove Indy wireless earbuds from the paired list of your device.
- Remove one side of you the indy earbuds from the case. Then tap on the centre of the earbuds four times. It will reset the earbuds, and you can confirm by seeing a red light on the earbuds. If you do not see the red light, put the earbuds back in the case and continuously repeat Step 3 until the red light blinks.
- After you do this with one side of the earbuds, repeat step 3 with the other side of the earbuds.
- Then, remove the indy earbuds from the charging case and try to pair them with your device.
- You will hear a beep sound and “Pairing” that indicates that your earbuds are ready to be paired with your device.
- Turn on Bluetooth connection on your device and pair your device with the Skullcandy Indy earbuds.
If your device is Skullcandy Hesh 3 Wireless headphones, follow the steps below to remove it.
- First, remove your Hesh 3 headphones from the paired list on your device.
- Long press the volume up and volume down buttons on your headphones. It will reset the headphones. You will then hear “Disconnected.”
- Once disconnected, start your headphones and put them in pairing mode. You will hear “pairing.” If the headphones do not go into pairing mode, then long-press the centre button, and your buttons will go into pairing mode.
- Open Bluetooth on your device, and you will find Skullcandy Hesh 3 under the available device section. Click on it, and you will be able to connect your headphones to your device. After a successful connection, you will hear “Connected.”
Two common reasons if your headset is not working.
Pairing problem if your headphones is connected to another device, then you may face this problem.
Your data cable may be damaged. If it is not seen from outside, then you must bring this to a proper technician.
Skullcandy headphones are good or not?
Yes, it’s a good quality headphone. Check out the model.
Can Skullcandy headphones be repaired?
If your website is under warranty. Contact customer support.
Can you connect Skullcandy Indy ANC with two devices?
To link the excellent Indy ANC to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously, I advise Skullcandy to provide firmware. Where practicable.
You might have any earbuds or headphones. It might be working correctly. But you should reset your headphones and earbuds often.
It ensures that you store fewer data in your device and prevent it from crashing. If you reset your earbuds after a regular interval, it will increase the lifetime of the earbuds and will provide you with the best musical experience.
I hope you liked our guide about the standard query. How do I reset my Skullcandy headphones? Please share the article with others if you find the article is beneficial for you.