After technology develops day by day, we need to update our lifestyle as per acquire modern technology. I will discuss the How to Pair SkullCandy Crushes Wireless Headphones. Old-time, we only used regular wired headphones.
Now a wireless headphone is a widespread thing for everyone. Every few days we heard the news of newly launched headphones. If you have SkullCandy Crushes Wireless Headphones and want to pair them, go through my article.
SkullCandy Crushes Wireless Headphones are now used by most users for their excellent features and performance.
How to Pair SkullCandy Crushes Wireless Headphones?
To put the Crusher Wireless in pairing mode, you have to long-press the power button for about 3 seconds and wait for your device to connect.
It is effortless to pair SkullCandy Crusher Wireless headphones, and it is the same as you pair other headphones: –
- You have to long-press the power button on your crusher headphones until you see a LED flashlight blinking.
- Then, go to the settings on your mobile or computer and click on the “Connections.”
- Then, click on the “Bluetooth” option.
- You will see the SkullCandy device under the available device. Tap on it, and wait for your android device to connect with the headphones.
Sometimes you may face your crusher wireless headphones that can’t connect with the device. [Below are the reasons]
There are few reasons due to which your crusher wireless would not have connected with your device. Just follow the below-given steps: –
- Press and hold the power button on your crusher headphones for about 10 seconds. It will clear the list of devices that have been connected with your crusher wireless.
- Then, press and hold the volume up and volume down on the crusher headphones at the same time for 3 seconds. You will hear a beeping sound if your headphone is locked out. This step will unlock the device.
- Now, you can connect your device.
If you have iPhone, you can pair the Skullcandy wireless headphones by using the below methods.
The process to connect your headphone to your iPhone is similar to how you connect with your android phone.
- Click on Settings on your iPhone.
- Then Click on Connections, and tap on the Bluetooth button.
- Then you will see Crusher Wireless Headphones under the “Other devices” section.
- Tap on it, and you will be able to connect your headphones with your iPhone.
Best features of the headphone.
- Crusher headphones come with a button using which you can adjust the headphones’ bass as per your need.
- SkullCandy headphones’ average playback time is 40 hours, which is a pretty impressive playback time at this price range.
- SkullCandy Crusher headphones are very comfortable in the ear. They come with extra comfortable earbuds, and the headband has foam in it that provides excellent comfort.
- The connectivity range of Crusher headphones is 10 to 30 meters.
- Yes, Crusher wireless headphones come with an in-built microphone, so you need not purchase any external microphone.
- In the box of Crusher headphones, you get a wire using which you can connect the headphones with your PS4.
- The brand offers a 1year full warranty on this product.
Skullcandy Crusher headphones are fully charged or not (How to check)
Once your Crusher Wireless headphones are charged, the solid red light will stop.
If your crusher headphone is showing red and blue light check the below guide.
The most common reason your Crushes Wireless Headphones are flashing red and blue light is that it is unpaired, and your crusher wireless headphones are looking for a device to connect.
It may be possible that you have accidentally pressed the pairing button, which can show red and blue light blinking on the headphones.
How do I reset my crusher headphones?
If your Skullcandy Crushes Wireless headphones have failed to pair with your device for a long time, you can try resetting the headphones.
To reset your headphones, you have to press the volume up and volume down buttons for a minimum of 4 seconds and release the buttons after you hear two beeps.
Charging time for Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones.
Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones take about two and a half hours for the total charge. It also comes with fast charging technology, in which if you charge your crusher headphones for 10 minutes, you will get a playback time of five hours.
How to Connect Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones
If your SkullCandy Crushes Wireless Headphones cannot connect, then try to reset your headphones. You have to make sure that your devices are near each other and at a range of 5 meters to maintain a stable connection.
FAQs about Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones.
What happens if I overcharge my Crusher Headphones?
Crusher Wireless Headphones come with a lithium-ion battery, which means that if you overcharge your headphones, it won’t damage your headphones. But you should plug out your skullcandy headphones after a full charge and avoid charging at night.
Why is the battery of my Crusher headphones dying so fast?
The main reason that the battery of your Crusher Headphones is draining so fast is that the music or streaming apps you use to watch movies and listen to music consume a lot of battery. But if there is excessive battery drainage, then you can give the headphones to the service center.
What is the playback time of Crusher Wireless headphones?
SkullCandy headphones’ average playback time is 40 hours, which is a pretty impressive playback time at this price range.
Are Crusher headphones sweatproof and waterproof?
As per the reviews and research, it is found that the Crusher Headphones are not waterproof and sweatproof. Skullcandy headphones are weak as the headphones at this and below this price range are sweatproof and waterproof.
Do skullcandy crusher headphones have any app support?
No, Crusher wireless headphones do not have any app support.
Do Crusher wireless headphones come with Active Noise cancellation?
No, Crusher headphones do not come with an Active Noise Cancellation feature that makes it difficult to use in crowded places, as you will not be able to listen to music properly.
Are crusher headphones good for the workout?
Yes, Crusher headphones have a good fit, and they can be used during workouts and the gym.
I hope you got detailed information about this query. I also explained some additional points so that this article is helpful for any person. If you read this article, share your opinion in the comments section.
Share the article with lots of people if you think the article is benefited you a lot.