This time we are covering How to pair Skullcandy crusher wireless headphones because many people requested a special article for Skullcandy crusher. previously we covered How to pair Skullcandy wireless earbuds.
Here is a few specifications about Skullcandy crusher:
- Adjustable sensory bass.
- Active noise cancellation.
- Personal sound.
- Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Up to 24 hours of battery life with rapid charge
- Built in tile tracker
• Pair your headphones. The app guides you through switching on and pairing your headphones for the first time.
– If you don’t have or can’t download the Skullcandy app, you can also know how to pair your headphones.
– Make sure the headphones are turn off the first time you pair them without the Skullcandy app.
– When they are on, you can turn them off by pressing the power button on the left ear cup when you press it for four seconds.
•If you’ve never turned your headphones on, or if you’re sure they’re turned off, you can pair them.
Press the power button for five seconds to turn it on and put it into pairing mode.
• The LED lights flash red and blue and a voice confirms pairing.
• Then open the settings on your device. Make sure Bluetooth is turn on. If you see Crusher ANC in your Bluetooth device list, select it and you’re done.
• The lower LED light flashes blue and a voice says, “Pairing successful, Connected.”
Problem: You are having difficulty pairing your Crusher ANC with your mobile device, or your Crusher ANC does not work in any other way.
Solution: A full reset can be helpful. Here is the easy way to do it.
1. Hold the top and bottom buttons on the right auricle for ten seconds and watch the colored LEDs. The top and bottom turn yellow for three seconds.
2. Remove Crusher ANC from your list of paired devices.
3. Pair it with a Bluetooth enabled device again.
RIGHT EAR CUP
The media controls are on the RIGHT ear cup
- Press the center button to play or pause.
- To answer a call, press the center button for one second.
- To hang up, press the button again.
- To reject a call, press and hold for two seconds.
- Press the middle button twice to activate your device’s assistant.
- To increase the volume, press the top button.
- To decrease the volume, press the lower button.
- To skip forward through the tracks, press and hold the top button for three seconds.
- To jump back, press the lower button for three seconds.
BUILT-IN TILE TRACKER
We have integrated Tile Bluetooth tracking so that you can keep track of your Crusher ANC. Follow the instructions below to use the Tile tracker:
- Download the free Tile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your phone or other devices.
- Open the Tile app, tap the plus sign on the screen, then tap “Skullcandy” and follow the on-screen instructions to activate Crusher ANC.
- Once you’ve misplaced your headphones, the Tile app shows you exactly where to look. To activate the Tile Tracker, press and hold both the power button on the left auricle and the middle button on the right auricle for one second.
- Troubleshooting: If your headphones ever don’t show up in the Tile app, make sure the battery is at least 10 percent charged.
LEFT EAR CUP
- Press the power button for 3 seconds. A voice output reads “Power On” and the LED lights glow blue.
THE FOLLOWING COUPLINGS
- If you’ve already paired your headphones, they’ll e bottom LED will flash blue.
- If the lower LED flashes red, the connection is interrupt.
Hold the button down for 4 seconds. A voice prompt says “Off” and the LEDs go dark.
ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
- The Crusher ANC Active Noise Cancellation works when you turn on the headphones.
- To toggle it on and off, press the power button twice.
- When you activate the noise cancellation, the upper LED lights up purple and a voice confirms: “Noise cancellation activated”.
- If you switch the noise cancellation off, the upper LED goes out and the voice confirms: “Noise cancellation off”.
- Crusher ANC also has an ambient mode, which allows you to hear your surroundings better than with the noise cancellation deactivated.
- To activate Ambient Mode, touch the outside of the left ear cup for three seconds. The upper LED flashes purple and the voice confirms: “Ambient Mode On”.
- To turn off ambient mode and return to active noise cancellation, touch it again for another three seconds. The upper LED stops flashing and the voice confirms: “Noise Cancellation On”.
- To avoid activating the ambient mode, you should handle your headphones by the fittings or by the sides.
ADJUSTABLE SENSORY BASS
To adjust the sensory bass on the Crusher ANC, use the slider on the left auricle. Slide it down for less bass or up for bass that you can feel.
BATTERY AND CHARGING
To check the status of your Crusher ANC battery, press the power button on the left ear cup.
The green LEDs show you how much life you have left. Four lights mean you have a full charge. Each light represents 25 percent.
With the Crusher ANC ™ battery you can play for up to 24 hours on one charge.
Pug the USB-C cable into this port to charge. And the Rapid Charge gives you four hours of playtime after ten minutes of charging.
PERSONAL AUDIO PROFILES
To create a profile, you need to take an audio test. When you take the audio test, you want to be in a quiet room because noise cancellation is turn off during the test.
Everyone who uses the headphones should create their own profile.
1. After you have paired your Crusher ANC ™ with your mobile phone via the Bluetooth settings of your device, open the Skullcandy app.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Crusher ANC ™ to the app.
3. When you’re connected to the app, tap the personal sound icon in the lower right corner of the home screen:
4. Then click the + in the upper left corner:
5. Go through the Getting Started screens.
6. Enter the name of the Personal Sound profile you want to create.
7. Take the audio test. When you hear a tone, tap “Yes”. If you don’t hear it, tap “No”.
8. Once you have finished your test, a graph of your profile will be display.
9. Click on “Next” to go to the target page of the sound profile. • From here you can turn your profile on and off. If you have many profiles, you can switch between them.
10. The sound profile for which you have selected the “On” option is valid for every device you connect to.
11. If you connect to another phone with the Skullcandy app, you can also access all sound profiles from that phone.
CAN I PAIR THE CRUSHER ANC WITH MANY DEVICES AT THE SAME TIME?
Yes. You can pair up to 2 devices at the same time, but only one device can stream at a time.
WHAT IS THE BLUETOOTH RANGE OF THE CRUSHER ANC?
Crusher ANC ™ offers one of the best Bluetooth ranges of any of our products.
You should be able to hear up to 30 meters away from your paired device, although your connection experience may vary depending on your surroundings.
CAN I CONNECT CRUSHER ANC TO A COMPUTER?
Sure, or a phone, tablet, MP3 player, or anything else with bluetooth or a 3.5mm audio jack.
HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY REMAIN CHARGED?
Crusher ANC has a battery life of up to 24 hours with Crusher, ANC and Bluetooth activated.
If you want to preserve battery life, join for a wired ANC experience that should last up to 40 hours.
If you never use your headphones, they should stay charged for about 3 years!
But we recommend you use them! When Tile is activate, the battery will drain a little faster, approximately 3 to 4 months without use.
WILL CREUSHER ANC WORK IF THE BATTERY IS EMPTY?
When the battery is empty, connect the included 3.5mm auxiliary cable and you can have a normal audio experience (without Crusher, Bluetooth or ANC).
DOES MY BATTERY LAST LONGER WHEN ANC IS TURNED OFF?
Yes. It also lasts longer if you use the product in wired mode and / or at a lower volume.
HOW CAN I SEE HOW MUCH BATTERY LIFE I HAVE LEFT?
Use the battery meter! Press the on / off button (even if the product is switch off) and you can see the charge status of your battery on the 4 LEDs. 100% = 4 green LEDs, 75% = 3 green LEDs, 50% = 2 amber, 25% = 1 amber, <5% = 1 red.
WHAT IS THE TOTAL CHARGING TIME FOR CRUSHER ANC?
Crusher ANC offers our Rapid Charge technology. This means that with10 minutes of charging, you get 3 hours of playtime.
But, Rapid Charge does not affect the total time it takes to charge the headphones, which is around 2.5 hours in total.
CAN I CHARGE THE CRUSHER ANC WITH MY PC / LAPTOP?
Yes. Any USB output will work, but for best performance we recommend using a 5W USB output (5V, 1A) or greater.
CAN I USE SIRI / GOOGLE ASSISTANT / ALEXA WITH MY CRUSHER ANC?
Yes. Your usual phone or device assistant will be up when you press the main function key twice.
I WORK IN VERY NOISY PLACES, WILL IT STILL WORK?
The inherent passive isolation with our over-ear design works wonders in noisy environments and the addition of our tuned, digital hybrid ANC system takes it to a whole new level.
But, ANC headphones should not be use as a substitute for adequate hearing protection in certain environments.
CAN I USE THESE FOR SPORTS OR TRAINING?
Sure, but we don’t recommend it as Crusher ANC doesn’t have any of the properties that Skullcandy’s active-specific products have, such as: sweat or water resistance.
DOES CRUSHER ANC HAVE AN APP?
Definitely! Go to www.skullcandy.com/personalize to download the Android and iOS apps.