In this article, we review JBL C300SI which is the most popular headphone in the JBL series, last time we also covered Top 4 best JBL earphones under 1000.
- Gold plated 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Driver size is 40 mm.
- Deep bass feature.
- On-ear headphone design.
- 32 ohms of impedance.
- 20 Hz to 20000 Hz frequency response.
- No microphone.
- 40 mm dynamic driver.
- 10mW rated power input.
- 120mW max power input.
- 150 grams of weight.
- 1 year of warranty.
Sound & Bass Quality
- A 30 mm driver gives you a good amount of bass and even sound quality is also good.
- They are bass-heavy headphones, they can easily satisfy the bass lovers.
- The headphones look pretty good and attractive, left and right mentioned on the earcups.
- Most of the headphones build with plastic but there is no creaking sound which means its a good quality plastic.
- The cautioning of the earpads feels soft and very good even the earcups can rotate which offers you great comfort.
- The adjustable band made of steel so you can adjust that as per your head size which is a good thing.
- On top of the headphones, you get a good amount of padding which is the best thing about these headphones normally you won’t get good padding under 1000 rs.
- The packaging of the headphones is simple, on the back of the cover you will see the specifications and user manual.
- If you are looking for great bass, good quality, stylish and sturdy headphones they are the one for you among all the best headphones under 1000 2018.
- The quality of the cable is good and it is long enough but it’s not a tangle-free cable.