Rs. 999 in stock
- With Mic:No
- Connector type: 3.5 mm
- Enhanced bass with deep clarity
- Comfortable Headband ensures wearability for a much longer time
|Headphone Type||On the Ear|
|Sales Package||1 x JBL T250SI headphones, 1 x Warranty card, 1 x Safety Sheet|
|Open/Closed Back||Closed Back|
|Other Features||Adjustable Padded Headband, Folding, Ear Cup for Self Adjustment, Foam Cushions|
|Other Sound Features||High Performance Pure Bass Drivers|
|Warranty Summary||1 Year Warranty|
|Covered in Warranty||Warranty of the product is limited to manufacturing defects only|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Physical Damage|
Equipped with high power bass drivers, and with padded headband and earcups, this pair of JBL headphones brings together performance and comfort. The next time you’re headed out for a quick run around the neighbourhood, it’ll do you good to take it along with you.
- 1 Year warranty.
- No inline remote or mic.
- 3.5 mm gold plated audio jack.
- The frequency response is 20 to 20000 Hz.
- On-ear design.
- Closed back.
- 32 ohms of impedance.
- Self-adjustable earcups.
Sound & Bass Quality
- Now talk about sound, in the price sound is good and the Bass is just outstanding.
- If you like boom bass and lightweight headphones then you can choose JBL T250SI without any hesitation.
- These are lightweight headphones but still, noise isolation works nicely. After long use the ears become warm and you will feel a little uncomfortable, but once you get used to them they will become a better option for you.
- The headphone is made of plastic but the inner frame of JBL 250SI is metallic with the decent among of padding on the headband.
- Under the headband, you get a good amount for padding.
- JBL is one of the most popular audio brands in India, there one product named as JBL T250SI is one the most selling headphone in India. They are the most selling over-ear headphones in India.
- In this price range, they look so stylish and nice. You can’t fold the headphones so not for traveling purposes.