Philips SHL3175BK/00 Headphones with Mic (Black)
- Big, bold bass that you can feel
- 40mm Neodymium speakers
- Great sound isolation
- Adjustable ear shells and headband for optimal comfort
- Soft ear cushions for long-wearing comfort
- 3.5 mm gold plated jack.
- 1.2 meters detachable cable.
- Inline remote with microphone.
- Over the ear design.
- 40 mm headphone drivers.
- 100 dB/mW sensitivity.
- 32 ohms of impedance.
- 18 Hz to 23 KHz frequency response.
- 1 year of warranty.
- Deep bass feature.
- Foldable design.
- Lightweight design.
Sound & Bass Quality
The sound quality of this headphone is not that great but the bass it’s outstanding.
This will give you Dj feel if you are Bass lover then you will love them
As the name says bass+ these headphones really produce extra bass which is punchy and feels good to hear.
The Mid and high tones are well saturated.
The earcups can rotate inside which is good to carry them for traveling and the wire is long enough so you can use it from your pocket easily.
The pads on the ear cups are soft they will give you a comfortable feel. You won’t feel any kind of pain even after using them for more than 2 hours.
The overall build quality is good enough even if the wire quality is good but the wire is not tangled free.
The best part of these earphones is the sound leakage is too minimal even at the high volume.
These headphones come in two colors black and white but I think black looks more premium.
The 3.5 mm headphone jack is straight and it’s silver-plated, not gold-plated so keep that in your mind.
- Build quality is good
- They provide good comfort
- Extra bass on papers is really extra in real life
- Minimal sound leakage
- Over the ear design
- Great noise isolation
- No padding under the head band
- Sound quality could be better